Thursday, July 16, 2015

Meeting Shawn Mendes

           
          Guess who I got to meet, SHAWN MENDES!! It was the best day of my life! We were walking down the street on the way to the concert and what is right in front of my face, Shawn's big black shiny tour bus. So, there is also like 50 other standing there screaming at the top of there lungs. ''Looks like we aren't the only ones'' I thought. I was so excited for the meet and greet!! Then, they called us . we went in and sat down for sound check he sang a couple songs. Best of all he was taking questions of course I rose my hand. ''You'' he called. ''Will you sing happy birthday to my friend'' I asked. ''Sure'' He said. He really did. The concert was amazing! He is such an awesome!! I loved it so much

No comments:

Post a Comment